July 14, 2010

treasure hunt

Lately I've been like a mad-woman, trying to get things done in the 3 months we have left before baby boy makes his appearance. Most of the projects on my never-ending to-do list involve chores/decorating the house. Yesterday, however, I began the daunting task of sorting my digital photos on the computer and ordered some through snapfish. I haven't printed any photos in...are you sitting down???...over a year and a half!!! I'm not able to print them all at once but I am hoping to order a few months worth of photos each month.

It is so fun to look at the older photos...Miss E. was just so little. It makes me sad too that she's growing up so quickly. I thought I'd share a couple of favorite photos I found on my little photo-treasure-hunt yesterday.







Wish me luck on all my organizational endeavors...I sure need it!

No comments:

God, where are you?

Photo by  Ganapathy Kumar  on  Unsplash My Quest to Find the Moon Last summer, I took a course called Curriculum and Methods of S...