July 1, 2010

hello beach.

We're off to the beach again today (we= me, Miss E., Charley and maybe Grammy and GG if I can make them...and maybe meeting Sarah and the two little girls she babysits). We've been going a lot lately because I love the view of the water and I love the joy of splashing kiddos (as long as I'm away from the splashing)and I love sitting on my towel watching. What I don't love is the trek from the car to the beach and back again, then covered in sand. I haven't told the kids yet because it may be too cold today...but the beach is the current plan.

I started thinking about the first time we took Miss E. to the beach, on our cruise in Mexico when she was a wee 9mo old. I just love these photos and remember the day like it was yesterday. I think I'll have to scrap these soon...





No comments:

God, where are you?

Photo by  Ganapathy Kumar  on  Unsplash My Quest to Find the Moon Last summer, I took a course called Curriculum and Methods of S...