July 27, 2010

rise and shine and give GOD the glory glory

It's a miracle!!! Miss E has slept in her own "big girl" bed two full nights in a row. Thank God:)

Now if only we can get her potty trained, get her to take NAPS in her own bed...and get her to keep her clothes on all day we'll be in business!

Miss E. napping in the playroom in her outfit of choice...just a pull-up!

That's all for today. I'm not feeling so hot (just the pregnancy aches and pains)and Miss E. is standing in my lap while I type saying (as she typically does when I type), "Can I work with you?". Yes, it's cute, but no, it does not allow for any real "work".

No comments:

God, where are you?

Photo by  Ganapathy Kumar  on  Unsplash My Quest to Find the Moon Last summer, I took a course called Curriculum and Methods of S...