July 12, 2010

june according to blackberry

Well, we're recovered from the flu...thank God! This week holds more long hours for AK, more potty training for Miss E. and more organizing and decorating for me:) I also hope to get a couple scrapbook pages done (if I blog it maybe it'll be more motivation to get it done!)!

I was just going through the photos on my phone and came across some favorites from June...so glad to have a camera phone for those moments when I don't have the regular camera on hand!









photos top to bottom:
on the slide at the park by our house (wants to go everyday)
on the swings at the Recplex park (it's rare anymore that she wants to swing)
singing in her carseat on our roadtrip to TN
Lake Michigan beach in Kenosha...enjoying the sand
Lake Michigan beach snackbar in Racine with Charley and the boys
at Brown's Lake in Burlington with bff-s Nevin (pictured) and Kenzie
walking into the furniture store with Daddy to look for a "big girl bed"
watching the parade floats get ready as we waited for the 4th of July parade to start

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

adrienne leigh said...

these are so great! I love you and your precious little Ella :) XOXO

God, where are you?

Photo by  Ganapathy Kumar  on  Unsplash My Quest to Find the Moon Last summer, I took a course called Curriculum and Methods of S...