February 26, 2010

Miss Personality

Anyone who has spent any time with Ella knows she has a great big personality in a tiny little package. She has been like this since day one and she's almost two now:)

For the layout below I (finally) used up the Pink Paislee owl paper, and Making Memories postage paper I'd been saving for maybe a year and a half (see a trend here?). I also got around to using some favorite photos of Ella when she was much smaller.

Journaling: At just seven months you have such a big personality! We love watching you make silly faces! Sometimes it's as if you're hamming it up just for the camera! Silly girl!


5 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

LOL Love that layout. The bow on the owl cracks me up!

Pamela said...

Love it!!!!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

soooo cute!

Kim Faucher said...

cute.. I rmeember that little owl!!

Anonymous said...

adorable!!! Love that bright fun LO!!! the owl is sooo my fave!! :)

God, where are you?

Photo by  Ganapathy Kumar  on  Unsplash My Quest to Find the Moon Last summer, I took a course called Curriculum and Methods of S...