June 29, 2010

oops

So, I thought it would be a good idea to let Miss E. "drive" the car while I unloaded the groceries. She wanted to and since the car was SAFELY parked in the garage, with the garage door closed, and the keys were SAFELY inside the house, I thought there would be no harm in me avoiding a dramatic melt-down. Well...as you've guessed, I made a huge mistake.

Leave it to Miss E. to find the one thing in the car that could both make a HUGE mess and potentially poke an eye out...my "emergency" mascara (I keep it in the car for when I need to look presentable in a flash). She said she "needed to put on her make-up". Luckily, she did not poke an eye out and AK and I were able to get some photos for memory's sake. Un-luckily, I forgot that I took the "emergency" mascara out of the car during said drama, and did not have it today when I "needed" it. My friend's little girl said I looked "different". Oops...




No comments:

God, where are you?

Photo by  Ganapathy Kumar  on  Unsplash My Quest to Find the Moon Last summer, I took a course called Curriculum and Methods of S...