February 18, 2010

watch what you say

Some advice: watch what you say around Miss Ella Rose! She is so smart and catches on so quickly. She has such a great memory too! Lately she's been saying the funniest things! (photos taken in December)

"I watcha video"
"I no like that one...that's for babies"
"Just one...just one" (with her little finger pointed, in regards to a chocolate)
"Just one" (in regards to a chocolate, after she's already had a chocolate)
"I don't need that" (in regards to her binky)

me: Where's Daddy?
ella: At Work
me: What is Daddy doing at work?
ella: He getting money!

"What's a matter Mommy?"
"What Mommy?"
"I wanna come" (anywhere...even the bathroom)
"I wanna talk" (on the phone)
"I take a shower" (she doesn't take showers)
"I want something eat"
"macaroni macaroni"

me: Ella do you need a diaper change?
ella: No, I just tooted.

No comments:

God, where are you?

Photo by  Ganapathy Kumar  on  Unsplash My Quest to Find the Moon Last summer, I took a course called Curriculum and Methods of S...