February 21, 2010

pretty please...with a cherry on top?

I beg, please let this be the last snowfall of the year. I am so sick of the snow! What can I say? What can I do? I can't take anymore snow!

The fact that it is snowing (again) and the fact that 3 families that are near and dear to my heart will be in Florida, at Disney World this week(possibly my favorite place EVER...no, I'm not feeling left out), has made me dig out these Disney layouts I made in 2009. I do have NEW layouts to share this week though!

We Love Disney World - created this for a "Make it Yours" submission call at Scrapbooks, Etc.
Worlds of Fun - I used a map from a Disney Brochure and pointed Heidi Swapp Ghost Arrows from the attractions to the corresponding photo.

Close up of Page 1
Close up of Page 2



No comments:

God, where are you?

Photo by  Ganapathy Kumar  on  Unsplash My Quest to Find the Moon Last summer, I took a course called Curriculum and Methods of S...