February 16, 2010

Invitations

I wanted to share Ella's Birthday Invitation. I can't believe that she's going to be two! I couldn't believe that she was going to be one either. I know, I know, I have to come to terms with the fact that my baby is growing up!

Ella is insisting on a Barney themed party, but I chose to stick with purple and pink for the invitations.

I used some scraps I had around to make the fun little flowers. Just freely cut circles of various sizes, scrunch the paper circles up to create a weathered, more 3D look, layer in some tulle and attach with a brad. I stapled the leaves on under the flower to hide the staple.


And because I've never shared it on my blog before, here's a peak at the invitation for her 1st Birthday.







No comments:

God, where are you?

Photo by  Ganapathy Kumar  on  Unsplash My Quest to Find the Moon Last summer, I took a course called Curriculum and Methods of S...