February 15, 2010

Our Funny Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day! Aaron, Ella and I had a fantastic Valentine's weekend. One of my favorite moments was on Valentine's Day. The three of us were cuddling on the couch and Ella kept saying, "Disney World" in her adorable little voice. Aaron recorded it on his phone and Ella insisted on watching herself over and over again. It was so cute! I couldn't help but remember how little she was last Valentine's Day and how grown up she seems now. It is just amazing how much she's grown...it's going too fast!

Last year Creating Keepsakes had the cutest Love-Notes that I downloaded for free. I knew right away that I wanted to pair them with the Jenni Bowlin Valentine Bingo Cards to create a mini album with my Bind-It-All. Here's a peak at the mini!

























Hope your weekend was spent with family or friends that you love and adore!






No comments:

God, where are you?

Photo by  Ganapathy Kumar  on  Unsplash My Quest to Find the Moon Last summer, I took a course called Curriculum and Methods of S...