April 11, 2011

let me count the ways...

My AK is 30 today. I'm the luckiest girl to have him as my hubby. Here are 30 reasons I love him so much: 1. He's super smart. 2. He laughs at really lame jokes. 3. He is an avid reader. 4. He yells at Packer games. 5. He still loves cereal.
6. He is an excellent Daddy. 7. He watches reality tv with me. 8. He is a hard-worker. 9. He likes to try new things, like surfing or rock climbing. 10. He loves to travel. 11. He loves the number 11. 12. He is so musically talented. 13. He has such ambition. 14. He honors his parents. 15. He loves to run (sometimes I hate this). 16. He was in Kids From Wisconsin. 17. He likes to go to good restaurants. 18. He gets closer to God everyday and that's important to him. 19. He is obsessed with getting the mail. 20. He is asked for his advice and his opinion by many people. 21. He always has a "great idea". 22. He's still writing a musical that will someday be on Broadway:) 23. He's really funny - really, he is! 24. He is so stable...nothing really shakes him. 25. He is so busy (which I don't like) but always makes time for his babies. 26. He is a really good guy and always wants to help people.



27. He is pretty much succesful at anything he pursues. He always said he'd be retired at age 30, and so far, that's the only thing that hasn't happened that he set out to do. 28. He is focused and will accomplish many extraordinary things. 29. He loves oreos. 30. He loves me.


There are so many more reasons I love him...but these are some of my favorites.


Happy 30th Birthday my Aaron! Love you babe!

No comments:

God, where are you?

Photo by  Ganapathy Kumar  on  Unsplash My Quest to Find the Moon Last summer, I took a course called Curriculum and Methods of S...