April 7, 2011

I finally did it!

Well, I finally did it! I finally applied for and made a Design Team for a local Scrapbooking Store. I just started my 6 month term as a Guest Designer for The Scrapbook Store (Greenfield, WI) and I could not be more excited. This month they gave me 3 different lines to work with: Posh by Teresa Collins, Lush 2 by My Mind's Eye (in turquoise), and Nikki Sivils' Beatrice line. Here's what I made:





I also finally got up early to walk BEFORE AK went to work, since I have no time at night.

***


lovely: going to the library Thursday mornings. I love it even if it tries my patience some weeks!

not-so-lovely: feeling really guilty about spending so much at the grocery store yesterday now that I've seen TLC's Extreme Couponing show! I vow to start couponing (in all my spare time)!

1 comment:

Erin Teresa said...

Very cool, Nikki! It's great to know you're doing something you love!

God, where are you?

Photo by  Ganapathy Kumar  on  Unsplash My Quest to Find the Moon Last summer, I took a course called Curriculum and Methods of S...