April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

Easter was so great. After church came over to our house for lunch. We had a fabulous Easter Egg Hunt outside and the kids were so cute. Miss E. gasped at everything and said, "just what I always wanted" it was so funny. Evan was all bundled up in a blanket with Aunt Dee and smiled at everything...melted my heart.


For dinner we went to the Kohlmeiers and had a nice time eating, playing games, searching for eggs around the house and opening Easter goodies.


All in all it was a fabulous day! Thank you Jesus for your love!!!


I love to reminisce, so here are some pictures from previous Easters. I'll post from this year soon:)

2008


2009

2009layout (scraplift from Creating Keepsakes)


2010

No comments:

God, where are you?

Photo by  Ganapathy Kumar  on  Unsplash My Quest to Find the Moon Last summer, I took a course called Curriculum and Methods of S...