June 21, 2010

happy father's day!

Warning: This is a sappy post coming to you from Paris, TN (yes, they have internet here...shocking, I know!).

I have been beyond blessed with wonderful men in my life. My father, father-in-law, gramps, grandpa, grandpa nelson and of course my awesome hubby have been such great examples of great men. They have all served God with all their heart and have loved and taken care of their families above and beyond what we could ever deserve. I especially love to watch them interact with Ella with a gentle love that only a Daddy or Grandpa can give (I really wish I could have seen my Gramps with Miss E). Happy Father's Day to every Father, but especially these remarkable men in my life!

Miss E and her Daddy


Miss E and Papa


Miss E and Papa Bob


This year Miss E. and I got to spend Father's Day with my Grandpa Carson and my Dad in Tennessee...as well as my Uncle Dick and family. It was really nice because I can't remember I time I was with my Grandpa Carson on Father's Day! We missed AK terribly and his side of the family and will celebrate with him when we get home. I hope Miss E. never has to spend a Father's Day without her Daddy again though!

Miss E and Poppy

Miss E and Grandpa

No comments:

God, where are you?

Photo by  Ganapathy Kumar  on  Unsplash My Quest to Find the Moon Last summer, I took a course called Curriculum and Methods of S...