August 11, 2010

little friends pt.1

It is so sweet to see Miss E. growing up with her little friends. I definitely don't take enough photos of her with her playmates, but I am making an effort to start. And I decided I have to record them all growing up together so they can look back someday and see how adorable they were!!!

It's hard to say, but if I had to I'd say Bret was Miss E's first boyfriend...so, today is Bret's day to shine!

Bret as a newborn...how could you not love that face?


Since she was born we (as in I)decided she should marry Bret, our friends Sarah and Joe's little boy. He is a major cutie and of course, then Sarah and I can stay close:)

Miss E. loves going to Bret's house to play in his pool and on his "park" (aka larger than life swing set). They have had their moments...Miss E. used to cry because Bret was bigger than her and would take toys (this was when they were still babies). And they both used to cry when we'd force them to get pictures together. But now they play really well together...we just need to get them together more!

Here is the adorable pair from the past 3 summers. How cute are they?



2008


2009

2010
hmmm...they are always eating popcicles aren't they?

No comments:

God, where are you?

Photo by  Ganapathy Kumar  on  Unsplash My Quest to Find the Moon Last summer, I took a course called Curriculum and Methods of S...