March 22, 2010

just a blur

The past two years have been such a blur. I've said it before and I'll say it many more times...Ella is just growing way too fast! Here are some photos I came across, taken exactly 2 years ago and one year ago today. It's so cool to compare the same day from different years...it really shows how she's changed!

March 22, 2008 (at just 21 days old...1 day before her due date)


March 22, 2009 (these are some of my FAVORITE photos of Ella)




It was the first day we could get outside after the long, snowy winter...and Ella LOVED it! I can't believe it's already been a year!


And today, March 22, 2010

No comments:

God, where are you?

Photo by  Ganapathy Kumar  on  Unsplash My Quest to Find the Moon Last summer, I took a course called Curriculum and Methods of S...