December 16, 2010

the one with all the baby announcements

It was super hard to decide which baby announcement to go with. I made them myself (patting myself on the back as I type) and I just kept making more and more. As usual, I found inspiration on sites like tinyprints.com and shutterfly.com. It's way cheaper that way and I like making them my own. It's probably illegal or something but don't tell.

the one we sent out:



the rest:










lovely: I baked 21 loaves of bread today.
not so lovely: I have a stye on my eye.

2 comments:

An said...

Do you have a program you use to create the announcements you did? I would love to learn and find out :) They look great!

Nikki said...

Thanks! Yes, I usually use Photoshop Elements 7.0, but my computer is slow, so I un-installed it! I used Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition 2006 Editor...so old but it works!

God, where are you?

Photo by  Ganapathy Kumar  on  Unsplash My Quest to Find the Moon Last summer, I took a course called Curriculum and Methods of S...