May 20, 2010

time for tea

We've been really busy in the K household lately...even more than usual. We (meaning me) also are experiencing a total lack of energy. Many things have been put on the back burner, including scrapbooking (for the most part) and most cleaning (ooops!). It's not for lack of ambition, because we have plenty around here...it's just the season we're in.

For now, we're trying to enjoy the precious moments we have with Miss E, such as taking time to pick up sticks in the yard (a favorite activity I suspect her grandmas all taught her), snuggle while watching Dora, and enjoy our afternoon tea. Oh, and we (meaning me) are trying not to be too hard on ourselves if the beds aren't made and we are having sandwhiches again for dinner. There will be time to make gourmet meals later...and hopefully money to hire the maid I've been dreaming about.






1 comment:

adrienne leigh said...

LOOK at all that beautiful HAIR on that sweet little Ella! I love it! I wanna play tea party:) XOXO

God, where are you?

Photo by  Ganapathy Kumar  on  Unsplash My Quest to Find the Moon Last summer, I took a course called Curriculum and Methods of S...