April 21, 2010

just like the bunny from alice in wonderland...

I'm late, late, late in posting to my blog, blog, blog. It's not that I don't want to post, and it's not like I don't have anything to share...it's just that I'm exhausted and am favoring my bed over most everything. I wanted to share 2 major things that I am majorly late in sharing:

1. Happy Easter! We spent our Holiday going to church, eating lunch by Nana and Papa (The Kohlmeiers), and eating dinner by Grammy and Poppy (The Carsons). The greats and uncles were there too, and cousin Charley...and we had egg hunts and lots of fun at both houses!

2. Happy 29th Birthday to my wonderful, generous, intelligent, funny, handsome husband! I love you AK!




















No comments:

God, where are you?

Photo by  Ganapathy Kumar  on  Unsplash My Quest to Find the Moon Last summer, I took a course called Curriculum and Methods of S...