August 13, 2009

putting a dent in my stash

I've been desperately wanting to use up my stash of scrapping supplies (mostly so I don't feel bad when I have to buy the latest and greatest stuff) and I'm not alone my longing. Adrienne felt the same way and our newest challenge was born. We challenged each other to create a layout and card using only products we had in our stash. Not the most creative challenge, we know, but it got rid of some of those older products we've been holding on to. Now if I can find a way to use the other 500 items I've been hording, I can go buy all new stuff!

here's what i made






















materials: Decorative Edge Paper by Creative Imaginations (I've had this forever it seems), Patterned Paper and Stickers by American Crafts, Chipboard by Basic Grey (also had forever, bling by kaiser crafts





















materials: Decorative Edge Paper by Making Memories, Patterned Paper by American Crafts and K&Company, Stickers by American Crafts, Flower by Heidi Swapp, Brads are unknown but came in a kit a looooong time ago

1 comment:

adrienne leigh said...

OH! I love the new blog layout, and your take on our challenge. GREAT colors & of course, pictures of Princess Ella. And I love the way that you used the edge paper and the diecuts- such bold and pretty design. I haven't photoed my projects yet- but they was done by our due date :) Bravo!

God, where are you?

Photo by  Ganapathy Kumar  on  Unsplash My Quest to Find the Moon Last summer, I took a course called Curriculum and Methods of S...