February 13, 2009

Always Believe In Impossible Things






I decided to finally post one of my layouts from this past year's Memory Maker's Masters Contest. I had to send the original layout in but I luckily made a copy. The layout had to incorporate the word "believe", so I centered it around one of my favorite quotes:

“There is no use trying, said Alice; one can't believe impossible things. I dare say you haven't had much practice, said the Queen. When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” -Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

1 comment:

adrienne leigh said...

I love this layout so much! Shame on MMM for not having the good taste to choose this gem!

God, where are you?

Photo by  Ganapathy Kumar  on  Unsplash My Quest to Find the Moon Last summer, I took a course called Curriculum and Methods of S...