November 12, 2008

Dreaming of Warm Weather


It's only early November and I'm already wishing for the warm weather...or at least a vacation somewhere warm. I don't really like hot weather either, but I'm just dreading a snowy winter full of shoveling and scraping the windows...I know it will be here soon. Oh, well - maybe it will force me to scrap my warmer memories (like my honeymoon layout here) and snuggle up with my hubby & baby or some hot cocoa (not at the same time...not such a safe combo!). Actually, better yet, I should buy a treadmill and break a sweat - ha! Hope you're feeling warm this November evening!

1 comment:

Lora3677 said...

the only reason i like cold weather are for fireplace fires... that baby girl is just gorgeous!

God, where are you?

Photo by  Ganapathy Kumar  on  Unsplash My Quest to Find the Moon Last summer, I took a course called Curriculum and Methods of S...