September 22, 2008

Fashion Designer?

I have been thinking about making clothes for Ella since before she was born. Well, I should say, altering clothes, because I have many ideas for adding oomph to the clothes I purchase. Anyway, like many of my ideas, this has taken a back seat for awhile. To my surprise, Paper Crafts posted a call for altered onesies and I got the push I've been needing. I made two cute onesies using modified clip art images to trace and cut out of fabric. Now I have even more ideas and can't wait to take on more projects! The funniest part of this whole project is that Aaron walks up over my shoulder and asks, "Since when are you a Fashion Designer?". It was so funny! Don't worry, I'm not claiming to be a Fashion Designer...at least not yet!

No comments:

God, where are you?

Photo by  Ganapathy Kumar  on  Unsplash My Quest to Find the Moon Last summer, I took a course called Curriculum and Methods of S...